Tuesday, September 23, 2014


P90 is coming!!! Are you as excited as I am??? I have completed P90X and P90X3 before and they are both tough. So to be able to do something a little more my pace, but that gives AMAZING results gets me excited!!! I will definitely be doing this with my challenge group in October. the workouts consist of weight training & cardio. They will be 25-45 min long for 6 days a week. Perfect for all of us busy people.

Haven't heard of it yet?? Come take a look!



WHAT EXACTLY IS A CHALLENGE GROUP?

Private Facebook page set up for those participating
Team support & motivation 
Meal ideas 
Your coach (ME) to support you all 90 days through the program

If you would like to participate in our October Challenge group on Facebook please ADD ME on Facebook or go to MY SITE to order the challenge pack so I can be assigned as your coach and I will send you a message. 



No comments:

Post a Comment