Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beachbody Black Friday Event 2014


Beachbody Black Tuesday Deals Here!

Hey everyone!! Normally I don't like to post sales on here, but this is HUGE!! I took a look at the Beachbody sales and there are some awesome programs and even workout equipment anywhere from as low as $6. That's INSANE! So I definitely had to share! Thinking of getting a few as stocking stuffers and gifts!! 

If you would like to be a part of our event page & get more info, come on over: 


Sale starts NOW! Make sure to get the good stuff ASAP. Last year some stuff was sold out within the first 2 hours. : )

Remember I coach for free & would love to help you on your new journey! Just make sure to add me on Facebook and send me a message so we can connect! All you have to do is signup as a free member here first.

If you already know what you would like to order, come here: http://ow.ly/ESuv6


No comments:

Post a Comment